10 tips to start content production
1. If you don’t know where to start, start somewhere.
2. Content by generating the doctrines your audience is interested in.
3. Be yourself, expertise is not a theatrical performance.
4. Focus on the content you are interested in.
5. Do not moan any ideas or content.
6. Find yourself an idol whose activity and conclusion you can learn.
7. Open your drawer and come out. The world is different from the outside.
8. You certainly know more about something than others and it’s a matter of dispute.
9. Remember the perseverance. China’s masonry was not built in a day.
10. Be prepared to help other people with altruistic and own free will.
With these accessories, you can expand your network and reach new people. Networking is today an expert’s perhaps most important asset.